• Project needs to be within the Energy sector.
• Project can be based anywhere in South Africa.
• Must be a South African registered.
• Project must be ready for market (with prototype already demonstrated)
• Ideally contributes to the goals of a cleaner and decarbonised energy landscape
The following terms and conditions apply:
• Submissions close on 19 August 2022.
• The shortlist of start-ups and entrepreneurs will be announced on 29 August 2022.
• The project must be a clean energy project. No other projects will be considered.
• The project must be located within South Africa.
• The shortlisted project teams must be able to attend the Energy Investment Village, to be held in Cape Town on 5 October at the CTICC.
• The one-day business training session will be free of charge, but the shortlisted project team will be responsible for all costs associated with travelling to and from the training session.
• The shortlisted project teams will be responsible for all costs associated with travelling to and from the pitching event, including accommodation and related expenses.
• While the pitching event enables the opportunity for investor exposure, it does not guarantee project investment.
All project information submitted will be deemed private and confidential to the organiser and its partners.